Here is a picture of Ben on his first day of first grade. (I apologize about the quality - it's from my phone - of course, in my hurry to get him and the girls out the door - I couldn't find the camera!) His teacher's name is Mrs. April May. (heehee) There are 3 kids in his class that had Star Wars Clone Wars backpacks - just like Ben's. He met a boy named Alex this morning who was wearing an Indiana Jones t-shirt. Ben was wearing his Nintendo "Know your Enemies" shirt with Bowser, Koopa Troopas, and Gumbas on it, and they sparked up a complete conversation about Nintendo games that they have played. I'm glad that he made a friend. I know he is a pretty friendly, easy-going kid; but I always worry. I just want him to have friends, and a good time. I think he's excited to be back at school. :)
The Right Path...
9 years ago




3 comments:
Ben better love school and if there is a kid that makes him no like it they better watch out. We are very protective of Benny!!! He is such a big boy now, I can't believe it! It's crazy that Rose is in 2nd grade!
happy second day of school, ben! i hope you have a great year!
when do you start teaching preschool?
Always scary to start a new school... but Ben will do great he is a sweet fun little boy! I know my kids miss him...
And April May? Please tell me that is her married name... no parent should be so cruel...
Post a Comment